What a wonderful thought – train your dog in 21 days. Well, it can be done if you’re willing to make the effort and follow the information in this dog training video. For the first time in the Dogs on Film series of videos members of the public are involved with their own dogs. Colin Tennant shows them and you how to get your dog obedience trained. This dog training video shows owners and their dogs with all sorts of problems. Colin helps them to overcome these problems and sets out a training regime for them to follow.
The dog training video is presented by George Layton who is very sceptical about obedience training a dog in 21 days. He meets all of the owners right from the start – as they arrive in their cars and tell us about their individual doggy difficulties. The video has a light hearted approach and makes training your dog enjoyable and not a chore. Owners return towards the end of the video (21 days later) and we see how they get on.
- Fast track training for all breeds.
- The dog’s mind and how it works.
- Teach your dog to heel (stop pulling) sit, lie down, stand and to stay in any of those positions.
- How to get your dog to come to you when called.
- There are useful tips on leads, collars and other aids to help you train and to develop your dog’s good manners.
Audio: Stereo AAC 128 kbps
Video: H264 MP4
Resolution: 720 x 540
Aspect Ratio: 4:3
File Size: 526 MB
Duration: 1 hr 16 mins